ON-DEMAND: Utilities’ Role Delivering the Clean Energy for America Plan [an Energy Central and Utility 2030 Collaborative PowerSession™]
Pre-Biden, the United States was on a course to reaching a clean energy future with help from the largest producers of “unclean” energy, utility companies. As a matter of fact, most of the largest utility companies have already committed to eliminating carbon from their operations by 2045 or 2050.
Now that Biden has taken office, he plans to implement his “Build Back Better” plan to increase federal support for clean energy to the tune of $2 Trillion. The plan includes asking utilities to expedite timelines to 2035.
During this PowerSession, panelists will discuss the accelerated timeline and how utility companies can do to pick up the pace. The discussion will include specific strategies and tactics for engaging utility customers in clean energy goals.
- Learn strategies for expediting clean energy goals—for utilities of all sizes
- Learn about ways to start engaging across internal silos like CX, demand side management, corporate sustainability, etc.
- Hear about technology roadmaps to enable clean energy goals
Who Should Attend:
- Utility executives and leaders responsible for clean energy goals, customer-facing programs, communications, and CX, energy efficiency, marketing and communications, and corporate sustainability
- Innovation/transformation professionals
- Regulation professionals
- Vanessa Edmonds, Executive Director, Utility 2030 Collaborative
- Mitchell Beer, President, Smarter Shift and Publisher, The Energy Mix
- Mary Sprayregen, Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs and Market Development at Oracle Utilities (Opower)